How to backup your WhatsApp chat in to google drive
How to backup your WhatsApp chat
If you want to backup your Whatsapp data to Google Drive, then you have to follow some easy steps.
You can take backup only on wifi. If you want to backup your Whatsapp data to Google Drive, follow these easy steps below. Data can be backed up automatically and manual base.
Learn How To Automatically Backup Whatsapp Data.
- For this, you have to first download the latest version of Whatsapp.
- Keep in mind that you have to activate Google Drive in your phone.
- After this, open the Whatsapp app and go to the menu.
- Now go to Settings and click on chats.
- Now Tap on Backup to Google Drive on Chat backup page.
- Then tap on backup frequency.
- After that, select the Google Account.
- Your data will be automatically updated based on the frequency you selected.
Learn How to Manually backup Whatsapp Data.
- For this, you need to open the Whatsapp app and go to the menu.
- Now click on Settings and tap on Chat.
- Then click on chat back up. By doing this, your Whatsapp data will start backing up on Google Drive.
Let's tell you that after the WhatsApp and Google Partnership, users were given free space for data backup in Google Drive. This partnership has started on November 12.