Microsoft working on a browser like Google Chrome will replace Edge in Windows 10
Microsoft released its new browser 'Microsoft Edge' with Windows 10 in 2015, but now the company has started preparing to shut down this browser. According to the report of Windows Central , Microsoft is working on a new browser just like the Google Chrome browser. The report says that the company can launch it next year.
- According to this report, Microsoft has codenamed 'Anaheim' of this project and this browser will replace an Edge Browser in Windows 10.
- Microsoft released the 'Windows Internet Explorer' Web browser in 1995 with Windows 95.
- Internet Explorer was the most popular web browser since 2002-2003 and it had 95% of its users worldwide.
- But after the arrival of Google Chrome browser in 2008, Microsoft's Internet Explorer go down and by 2012, Google Chrome became the most used browser in the world.
- In 2015, Microsoft released Edge Browser with Windows 10, as well as the company for the first time the Internet Explorer brand was dropped.