The Realme 8 series phones are known for their cameras, and the recently launched Realme 8s and Realme 8i are also had great camera features. The Realme 8i has a Samsung ISOCELL S5KJN1 1 / 2.76 50MP sensor, but the Realme 8s has a conventional 64MP sensor. Both phones take good pictures. You can also download the Google Camera app on it, precisely as on other Realme 8 series phones. You may get Google Camera for Realme 8s and Realme 8i from here.
Google Camera for Realme 8s and 8i[Gcam Apk]
Both the Realme 8s and 8i come with the standard Oppo and Realme camera app as standard. However, there are specific changes for the new Realme 8 series members. AI Scene Enhancement, Night Mode, Expert Mode (Pro), and other features are available in the basic camera app on Realme phones. If you want to boost your Realme smartphone’s camera performance, you can use the google camera for Relame 8s and 8i, commonly known as the GCam apk or gcam port.
For a variety of Realme phones, Google Camera Modification Ports are available. The GCam Apk for the Realme 8 and 8 Pro has previously been shared. You can now get it for the Realme 8s and Realme 8i as well.
Google camera features
The following is a list of features available on Gcam, which you can use on your Realme 8s or Realme 8i.
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Beauty Mode
- Enhanced HDR
- Lens Blur
- RAW support
- Google Lens, and more
The Google Camera app for the Realme 8s and Realme 8i may be downloaded and installed in the following steps.
Download Google Camera for Realme 8s and 8i
The Realme number series phones are among Oppo’s sibling brand’s best-selling mid-range phones, and the 8 series is no exception. Realme’s latest Realme 8s and 8i likewise hit all the proper criteria. Both versions support the Camera2 API, so you can download and use google camera on your Realme 8s and realme 8i.
Nikita’s most recent GCam port (nickpl13) is also compatible with the Realme 8s and 8i. We’ve also included the Pixel 5 GCam 8.1 port, which isn’t particularly compatible but can still be used with your phone. The download links are provided below.
Note: You must uninstall the old Gcam Mod ported app before downloading the new one (if you have installed it). Because it is not a stable version of Google Camera, it may have problems.
Google Camera Download links
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 8s & 8i- Download [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Realme 8s & 8i – Download [For Ultrawide lens]
- Download GCam 8.2 for Realme 8s / 8i-Download
- Download GCam 8.1 for Realme 8s / 8i- Download
Following the suggested settings mentioned below on your phone after downloading and installing, you should be able to shoot great photographs without any issues.
Recommended settings For GCam:
Config File for GCam 8.1: Download
Config File For Gcam 7.4: Download
- To begin, you must first download the recommended settings from the links provided above.
- Extract the file after it is downloaded.
- In the root folder, please create a new folder named GCam, then open it and create a Settings folder.
- The configuration file should then be copied to / Internal Storage / GCam / Configs7 / (folder).
- Double-tap the blank black area near the shutter button in Google Camera.
- In the pop-up window, tap the displayed settings and then press the reset button.
- Reopen the app after returning to the app drawer.
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4, name the config folder Congifs7, and if you’re using GCam 8.1, name it configs8.
Start capturing beautiful photographs with the Google camera once you’ve downloaded and installed it on your Realme 8s and 8i. I’m confident that the Gcam app will never let you down.
If you experience any issues with the Google Camera apk, please let us know in the comments below and we will do our best to resolve them.