It’s always a good idea to have a genuine active Windows operating system. This assures that you are only using the original copy and are secure from any malware that may be installed on non-genuine versions of the windows OS.
You’ll likely get the Windows isn’t Activated warning even after downloading the Windows 11 ISO file from the official Microsoft website. This can be irritating if you have the watermark on your desktop. You can activate your copy of Windows 11 if you have the Windows 11 product key or product key/digital from Windows 10. In this article, I will saw you how to activate windows 11.
There are a few options for activating Windows 11. Activating windows is assures that you have a valid copy and that all of the features are unlocked. If you ever wanted to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro or even Enterprise, you’ll need to activate your copy of Windows. Here are several methods for activating your Windows 11.
Methods to Active your Windows 11
Activate using Microsoft Account
Microsoft Accounts were first launched with the release of Windows 8 in 2012. While having an account made sense, it also made it important to have a digital key. This implies that your account will be linked to the operating system’s product key. This means that even if you lose your actual activation key, just signing in with a Microsoft Account will activate your Windows. Even if you had a Windows 10 system activated and connected to a Microsoft Account, you could check in to your Windows 11 PC with the same account and have the machine enabled straight away.
1. Click on the Start Menu and then go to Settings.
2. Select Accounts from the menu on the left-hand side of the Settings.
3. Now, Click on the Your Info option in the app.
4. You will be sent to a page that displays the information about your currently signed-in local account.
5. Under Account Settings, you will find the option of a local account, as well as the option to sign in with a Microsoft Account, which is right next to it. Simply click on it.
6. You will now be given a popup window in which you must enter your email address and password.
7. Once you have logged into your account that has been connected to a product key, go to the left-hand side of the screen and select System.
8. Now, click on About and then click on Product Key and Activation.
8. Now, you can see your account is activated. Now you can see the message by clicking on the activation state, ” Windows has been activated with a digital license.”
See Also: How to Check IP Address in Windows 11
Activate Windows 11 Using Product Key
You can quickly activate Windows 11 if you have a copy of the actual product key for your operating system, whether it’s a new Windows 11 key or even a Windows 10 product key.
1. Click on the Start Menu and click on Settings.
2. Now, click on the system settings then click on the last option About.
3. In the about Section, Go to the Related Settings option. Click on the Product Key and Activation option.
4. You will see an option to Upgrade your Windows Edition. Click on the downward-pointing arrow.
5. You’ll see a Change Product Key option. Select the Change option to change the product key.
6. Windows will now confirm your Product Key and activate your Windows 11 as soon as possible.
These are the two clearest possible and genuine methods for activating Windows 11. The good news is that you can easily activate your Windows 11 PC by using a Windows 10 Product Key. Furthermore, if you are upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, your system will be activated immediately using the Product Key from Windows 10. If you have any questions about activating your Windows 11 PC, please tell them in the comments section below.