How to backup WhatsApp chat in to google drive
If you want to backup Whatsapp data to Google Drive, then you have to follow some easy steps. Every data are necessary and sensitive. If by mistake you delete that message on whatsapp and you need this message again then backup chat will help you to recover your deleted messages.
Whatsapp users back up their data on Google Drive. Users can save content such as their chats, videos, and messages. To use this feature, users need to connect their Whatsapp and Google account. Whatsapp gives you the option of data backup on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
You can take backup whatsapp data only on wifi. If you want to backup your Whatsapp data to Google Drive, follow these easy steps below. Data can be backed up automatically and manual base.
Learn How To Automatically Backup Whatsapp Data.
- For this, you have first to download the latest version of Whatsapp.
- Keep in mind that you have to activate Google Drive on your phone.
- After this, open the Whatsapp app and go to the menu.
- Now go to Settings and click on chats.
- Now Tap on Backup to Google Drive on the Chat backup page.
- Then tap on backup frequency.
- After that, select the Google Account.
- Your data will be automatically updated based on the frequency you selected.
Learn How to Manually backup Whatsapp Data.
- For this, you need to open the Whatsapp app and go to the menu.
- Now click on Settings and tap on Chat.
- Then click on Chat back up. By doing this, your Whatsapp data will start backing up on Google Drive.
Note: If you change your Google account then you will lose access of your last backup on that google Drive.
Let’s tell you that after the WhatsApp and Google Partnership, users were given free space for data.