Coronavirus test from your home
In today’s time, technology makes human life really easier. If you are feeling that someone in your family may have symptoms of COVID 19, you can also book the test for Coronavirus online now. Yes, you can easily book doctor’s appointments through Practo application.
Practo has announced its new service. And it has been said earlier that under the partnership with Thyrocare you can easily get coronavirus detection test done. its Indian government certified.
How to book coronavirus test
- For this, you must have a doctor’s prescription along with a test request signed by the doctor.
- Apart from this, the photo ID card will also be needed. You will also have to show it at the time of testing.
- The fee for the test has been fixed at Rs 4500.
- After this, you have to book an appointment by clicking on the link https://www.practo.com/covid-test or https://covid.thyrocare.com.
- After this, a person will come to your home and collect your sample.
The collected sample will be sent to the lab of Thyrocare. You will get your test report within 48 hours on the Practo website.
For any other information, call on our toll-free number 1075 + 91-11-23978046, you can contact EmailID: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For now, this service is available only in Mumbai but soon it will be launched in other cities in India as well.