We exclusively use AirPods with Apple smartphones because they are more compatible and have more functions than Android devices. Using it on an iPhone or iPad also allows you to change the name of your AirPods.
There are various ways to change AirPods name, but we’ll show you the most straightforward and most suggested technique in this article. There are no third-party apps or software required for this method. To change the name of AirPods, you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad. If you want to change your AirPods without using any applications quickly, follow the steps below to find out how to change airpod name.
How do I change my Airpord name on iPhone?
Before you begin, double-check that the AirPods have been linked at least once. Continue using the steps below if you’re already using AirPods with your iPhone or iPad.
- Connect your AirPods to your iPhone or iPad.
- Then navigate to the Bluetooth section of your Apple phone’s Settings.
- It will provide a list of all Bluetooth devices that are connected and saved.
- Tap the “i” button next to the AirPods you wish to change the name.
- It will now display all of the linked AirPod’s customizability choices.
- In the Name section, click the arrow.
- Then tap done after giving your new AirPods a name you like.
- Then go back to the Bluetooth area, and you will see the airport with a new name.
That’s all there is to it when changing the AirPod name on iPhones and iPads. And now, you may verify if the name has changed in a variety of ways. You can reconnect, and the new name will appear when you connect your device. Alternatively, connect AirPods to any App while listening to music. Alternatively, you may check the Bluetooth settings. Anyone having Apple AirPods can follow the steps to change the name of their AirPods.
- How to Compress a Video on Your iPhone
- How to reverse a video on iPhone and iPad using two different methods
- Transfer photos from android to iPhone
Why can’t I change my AirPods name?
A firmware flaw that may be resolved in a later software update is probably responsible for the “AirPods” name being difficult to remember. You can work around the problem by simply adding a trailing space to the term “AirPods” until Apple fixes it. Make sure your AirPods are connected to and associated with your iOS smartphone before you start.
Why can’t I access my Airpod settings
If the settings show up on the other iOS device, you’ll know that the problem is only with your iPhone’s iOS. This can be fixed by putting the iOS back on.