We exclusively use AirPods with Apple smartphones because they are more compatible and have more functions than Android devices. Using it on an iPhone or iPad also allows you to change the name of your AirPods.
There are various ways to change AirPods name, but we’ll show you the most straightforward and most suggested technique in this article. There are no third-party apps or software required for this method. To change the name of AirPods, you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad. If you want to change your AirPods without using any applications quickly, follow the steps below.
Steps to change AirPods name on iPhone and iPad
Before you begin, double-check that the AirPods have been linked at least once. Continue using the steps below if you’re already using AirPods with your iPhone or iPad.
- Connect your AirPods to your iPhone or iPad.
- Then navigate to the Bluetooth section of your Apple phone’s Settings.
- It will provide a list of all Bluetooth devices that are connected and saved.
- Tap the “i” button next to the AirPods you wish to change the name.
- It will now display all of the linked AirPod’s customizability choices.
- In the Name section, click the arrow.
- Then tap done after giving your new AirPods a name you like.
- Then go back to the Bluetooth area, and you will see the airport with a new name.
That’s all there is to it when changing the AirPod name on iPhones and iPads. And now, you may verify if the name has changed in a variety of ways. You can reconnect, and the new name will appear when you connect your device. Alternatively, connect AirPods to any App while listening to music. Alternatively, you may check the Bluetooth settings. Anyone having Apple AirPods can follow the steps to change the name of their AirPods.