If you are using apple products, you might know that Apple has a fairly closed ecosystem. This means that most Apple products only work with other Apple products. The Apple Watch is a good example it. The AirPods from Apple are an exception to this rule, though.
If you have chromebook and apple air pods then one question stuck in your mind that “can i connect air pods to a chromebook?”, We’ll discuss how to connect AirPods to a Chromebook in this post.
How to connect AirPods to a Chromebook
You can connect your Chromebook to your AirPods in the same way you can connect any Bluetooth device to it. Just follow the steps:
1. Open the “Settings” app from the app menu.
2. Go to the Bluetooth section and click on the Bluetooth toggle’s arrow on the left.
3. Make the AirPods discoverable by pressing the button on it
4. A list of available Bluetooth devices will be shown on your Chromebook.
5. Now you will see your airpods name on the list. Just click on it to connect.
Congratulations! Your Chromebook is now connected to AirPods.
How to Disconnect Apple AirPods From a Chromebook
Disconnect your AirPods from your Chromebook by turning off the Bluetooth on your laptop or pressing and holding the Pair button on the AirPods case back until the Bluetooth disconnected.
Please share your thoughts in the comments section below if you found it useful. Bring it to the attention of your Google Chromebook-owning colleagues.