PDF is one of the most popular file formats, from government circulars to e-books. We already showed you how to convert PDF to Word, and now we will show you how to convert Word to PDF. Word to PDF is a relatively easy conversion because there are really simple Word to PDF converters available. You can convert Word to PDF for free without installing any application. Follow this guide to see how to convert Word to PDF.
How to convert Word to PDF
The first method that we are going to show does not require you to install any application on your device. It works on all devices, be it smartphones, tablets and computers. With that said, follow these steps.
- Visit the website, www.hipdf.com.
- Once the website is loaded, click on the third option from the top that says, Word to PDF.
- After that, click Choose file > select word document from the local storage of your phone or computer and open that.
- Once the document has finished loading, press Turn into > wait for the file to finish converting> click to download.
- That’s. Your Word document will now be converted to a PDF file.
If you want to convert Word to PDF offline, you can do so through Apple’s Pages app, which is a Word alternative for iOS and macOS. Here’s how to convert Word to PDF through Pages.
- Find the Word document and open it in Pages.
- Once the document is uploaded, in Pages for Mac, click Archive > Export to > PDF.
- In Pages for Mac, a menu will appear, set the quality to Best and click next.
- Now you will be prompted enter file name and edit save location. Once done, press To export. Once done, you have just successfully converted a Word document to a PDF file on a Mac.
- In Pages for iOS, open the document, tap the three dots icon top right> To export > PDF. The sharing sheet will now open and you can save it via the Files app, copy it to other apps, or share it with others.
That brings us to the last method we will suggest to convert Word to PDF. This method is for those who have a Windows 10 machine and want to convert Word documents to PDF. Just follow these steps.
- Find the Word document on your Windows 10 computer and open it in Microsoft Word.
- Once the document is uploaded, click Archive > Save as > edit file name. Below when you click you will see a drop down menu> select PDF.
- Once done, press Save and your Word file will now download as PDF to your computer.
By following these simple methods, you can now easily convert Word documents to PDF files.