Here is the best way to delete the telegram account. Telegram, a popular instant messaging service that focuses on speed and security. It is available as a free application on both Android and iOS and can be run on multiple devices simultaneously with the same Telegram account. It’s easy to sign up for Telegram as all you need to do is enter your phone number in the app. Deleting your Account is also a simple process, so read on if you want to delete your Telegram account.
Eliminating your Telegram account will delete all your data from the Telegram system. Messages, groups, and contacts associated with the Account will be deleted. The groups you have created will remain, and your members will continue chatting with each other. The administrators of these groups will retain their rights. It is irreversible, so if you log in again with the same number, you will appear as a new user, and your contacts will be notified. Also, you will need to have access to the device on which Telegram is installed. Telegram recommends deleting your Account through a non-mobile browser.
- How to use Facebook Messenger Soundmojis?
- How to stop random people from adding you to WhatsApp groups
Steps to delete a Telegram account
- You will be asked to provide your phone number with the area code. Once done, click Next.
- A confirmation code will be sent to you in the Telegram app on your device as a Telegram message.
- Go back to the browser and enter the code. Click on Check-in.
- You will see the ‘Your Telegram Core’ page and three options on this page: API Developer Tools, Delete Account and Sign Out. Click on Delete account.
- On the next page, you will see your phone number already entered and space for Telegram to know why you are deleting your Account. That is optional.
- Click on the Delete my account button.
- You will now see a pop-up window that has the option Yes, delete my Account. Click on it. (There will also be an option to return).
- Your Telegram account now is deleted.
Video guide on Permanently Delete the Telegram Account
I hope you like the article on the delete telegram account if this will help you the share it with your friends.