Hi, friends; today, I will tell you about How to Download All Your Facebook Photos At Once. I hope you like this.
Download All Your Facebook Photos At Once
Everyone knows about Data Leak on Facebook recently. That’s why many people might be thinking about leaving Facebook. Some people will be sad to hear this news as they have got an addiction to Facebook. If you believe that Facebook has stored your photo and your Facebook memorable thing, if you do not want to lose, then there is a way to save all your pictures on your computer. You can easily save Facebook’s images to your computer with the following methods.
How to download Single Photo from Web
To get the photo first, open that photo and take your mouse over the image you want to download. Then click on the option of the visible options.
Then you will get a lot of options, choose the option of Download, from which the photo will be downloaded to your computer.
How to download Single Photo in Facebook App
If you are using Facebook Mobile App and save any photo from it, then first open the image you want to save.
Then click on the three dots that appear above the right side.
Then select the Save Photo option.
How to download all your photos and other data
For any reason, if you want to download all your photos together, then you can do it very fast in your computer in your Facebook Web Version. Then the file you get after downloading can also be very large because it depends on how much you have used Facebook and it can not work well on Mobile Device.
1. Blue Facebook Bar, which will appear on the right side of the screen, click on its arrow.
2. Select Settings.
3. Then you will get the option of “Download a copy of your Facebook data” at the bottom of the list. Click on it.
4. Then select Download Archive. This will ask you for your password to protect your privacy.
5. Then click on Start Archive.
6. When your file is fully downloaded, you will get a Notification and an Email that has been completed. This can take 10 to 15 minutes. Or the time may be more or less time on your data.
7. Enter your password again. A Zip file will be downloaded to your computer. It may take a few minutes to download it.
The file you get in the Zip folder will be everything you have inserted since opening the Facebook account. These folders will have photos, videos, messages, and your feed.
8. You can keep these files wherever you want to keep them. This process may take a long time. Extracting data can take up to 15 minutes.
Even if you are not thinking about leaving Facebook, downloading a copy of your pictures will ensure that you will use it later. This procedure is straightforward, and it will save you from later headaches.
Friends, if you like this post on How to Download All Your Facebook Photos At Once, then share it with your friends too. And if you want to ask us anything about this, you can ask in the comment box below. And subscribe to our Blog’s Notification to get you the latest post as soon as possible.