how to download copy of Aadhaar card online
In recent times some government institutions have also made it mandatory. The Indian Government issues Aadhar Card on behalf of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The most prominent feature of the Aadhaar card is that its digital copy is also available, which can be downloaded from the UIDAI website. Such a facility is not with any other identity card.
The second feature is that digital copy is valid everywhere on an original card. If you have lost the Aadhaar card and need new, or you need to copy it to be deposited with any online form. Your solution to these needs is on UIDAI’s website.
How to Know your UID Aadhaar card number[download copy of Aadhaar card online]
You will need a UID number or enrollment number to download a copy of the Aadhaar card. If you have received a hard copy of the Aadhar card, then write down the number written on it in a safe place. If you have lost your Aadhar card, look for the enrollment form to know your enrollment ID. If you do not have anything in all of these, then you have first to find it. You need to:
1. Visit UIDAI ‘s website.
2. Ensure that Aadhaar No (UID) has been selected from the options made on top of the screen.
3. Type your full name as it is printed on your Aadhaar card.
4. Type one of the email IDs or phone numbers. Keep in mind that these details will not be different from your Aadhar card details.
5.Type the characters are appearing in the image in the box above the Enter the Security Code.
6. Click to get OTP.
7. One-time password will be sent to your email id or phone number. Enter the password in the Enter OTP box.
8. Click Verify OTP.
9. Now, you will get your Aadhaar Number via SMS or Email.
Download digital copy of Aadhaar Card [download copy of Aadhaar card online]
After getting the UID number, you can use it to download a copy of your Aadhaar card. The method is also straightforward.
1. Visit the e-Aadhaar page on UIDAI website .
2. Next, select the Aadhaar next to I have.
3. Enter your base number. Also, enter the full name and your home zip code.
4. Enter the text above the text box in the text box.
5. Click Get One Time Password.
6. If you click Confirm in the pop-up box, this one-time password will be sent to your mobile number. If you want, you can also send it to your email by clicking Cancel.
7. Enter the password in the box next to enter OTP.
8. Click Validate & Download
Now your Aadhaar card will be downloaded as a PDF file. However, this password will be protected. Its password is your home address’s zip code. You can print out this file. This is an entirely valid Aadhar card.
Friends, if you liked this post on how to download a copy of Aadhar card online, then share it with your friends too. And if you want to ask us anything about this, you can ask in the comment box below. And subscribe to our Blog’s Notification to get you the latest post as soon as possible.