On Instagram and want to download videos, photos and stories? This is an updated 2021 guide that tells you how to download Instagram videos, photos and stories. The best part is that now you can download Instagram videos, photos and stories in bulk. Before downloading Instagram videos, make sure you get permission from the creators to download them.
Please note that these methods only allow you to download Instagram Publications of public accounts. With that being said, follow this guide for the ways to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories.
Instagram: download posts in bulk
The first method we suggest allows you to download photos and videos in bulk on Instagram. Works on both Mac OS and Windows 10 and all you need is Google Chrome installed. Follow these steps to get started.
After installing the extension, go to Instagram in a new tab and open the profile from where you would like to download the photos and videos.
Once the profile is loaded, you can individually scroll through the photos and videos and press the to download to save them on your computer.
Similarly, if you want to download an Instagram story, simply open that story and hit the to download to store the one currently playing on the screen or press the Download all to store all the stories that have been uploaded to that Instagram account.
Last but not least, if you want to download photos and videos in bulk, press the Download all in the upper right corner. From there, you can set a range of photos you want to download or you can even customize advanced settings. Once done, press to download to proceed.
Instagram: download videos, photos and stories to your phone
The above method we gave only works on computers. If you want to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories to your phone, follow these steps.
- To visit Ingramer.com.
- From the home screen, touch the hamburger icon > touch Tools and hit Instagram Downloader.
- Now if you want to download any photo from a particular Instagram account, just open that account in the Instagram app> select the photo > touch the three dots icon in the upper right and tap Copy link.
- Return to website> tap Download photo > paste the link in the blank and hit Look for. The photo will appear below in the results, press to download go forward.
- Similarly, you have to do the same to download videos. After copying the link, this time you must paste it below Download video.
- Lastly, to download Instagram stories, tap Download stories on the website and enter the Instagram account username from where you want to download the story. After that, below you can see the current stories as well as the old highlights, just tap to download from below the post you want to store on your phone and that’s it.
- The process remains the same on your computer.
Instagram: alternative ways to download posts
Below are a couple of websites that allow you to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories to your phone and computer. Follow these steps to learn more.
- To go storysaver.net on your phone or computer to download Instagram stories.
- Once the website is loaded, enter the Instagram account username in the search box and press to download.
- Scroll down to see the stories and press Save as video to store them on your device.
- Also, if you want to download photos and videos, visit socialdown.com on your phone or computer.
- Open Instagram and copy the link of the video or photo you want to download.
- Came back to the website> paste the link in the search box and press Let’s go. Once the photo is uploaded to the web page, scroll down and press download now to store on your device.
These were some of the methods that allowed you to easily download photos, videos, and stories from Instagram.