If you use Instagram and want to save videos, photos, reels, or stories, you can do that. This guide will show you how to download Instagram videos, photos, and stories. The best part is that you can now download Instagram videos, photos, and stories in bulk. Make sure you have permission from the person who made the Instagram video before you download it.
Note that you can only download Instagram posts from public accounts using these methods. So, if you want to know how to save Instagram photos, videos, reels, and stories, read this guide.
Download Instagram videos and Photos on Android and iPhone
Instagram is all about capturing and sharing the moment. It’s the new hub that’s getting a lot of attention from young people right now. Since it’s mostly based on videos and pictures, users would want to download the videos or images to keep them for a long time. Instagram lets you save a video or picture you like, but you can’t get to them if you don’t have internet access.
Even though Instagram doesn’t have a way to download a specific video or images, there are a few free websites and apps you can use to download and save videos and images from Instagram. Follow the steps below:
- Go and visit the link given: https://instadpy.com/download-instagram-videos-and-images/
- Now if you want to download any photo or video from a particular Instagram account, just open that account in the Instagram app> select the photo > touch the three dots icon in the upper right, and tap the Copy link.
- Return to website> paste the link in the blank and click on get Image. The photo will appear below in the results, Click on download.
- Similarly, you have to do the same to download videos. After copying the link, this time you must paste it below Download the video.
- That’s it, you can easily save images and videos to your devices.
How to download Instagram Stories on Android And iPhone
Instagram Stories is one of the most-used features of the app. Stories not only make it easy and fun to share the behind-the-scenes parts of your life, but businesses and artists have also found creative ways to use them to show off their work. Since the Stories feature has a built-in camera, many people just take their photos or videos and post them right away. The only catch is that you need to take extra steps to make sure that your Stories are saved on your iPhone before they disappear after 24 hours.
In this guide, we’ll show you everything you need to know about how to get Instagram Story on your phone.
- To go storysaver.net on your phone or computer to download Instagram stories.
- Once the website is loaded, enter the Instagram account username in the search box and press to download.
- Scroll down to see the stories and press Save as video to store them on your device.
- Also, if you want to download photos and videos, visit socialdown.com on your phone or computer.
- Open Instagram and copy the link to the video or photo you want to download.
- Came back to the website> paste the link in the search box and press Let’s go. Once the photo is uploaded to the web page, scroll down and press download now to store it on your device.
Instagram: download posts in bulk
The Second way we suggest lets you download numerous photos and videos at once from Instagram. It works on both macOS and Windows; all you need is Google Chrome installed. Just follow these steps to get started.
- After installing the extension, go to Instagram in a new tab and open the profile from where you would like to download the photos and videos.
- Once the profile is loaded, you can individually scroll through the photos and videos and press the to download to save them on your computer.
- Similarly, if you want to download an Instagram story, simply open that story and hit the to download to store the one currently playing on the screen or press the Download all to store all the stories that have been uploaded to that Instagram account.
- Last but not least, if you want to download photos and videos in bulk, press the Download all in the upper right corner. From there, you can set a range of photos you want to download or you can even customize advanced settings. Once done, press to download to proceed.
These were some of the methods that allowed you to easily download photos, videos, reels, and stories from Instagram.