If you are using an android phone, you must see the “Mobile Network State Disconnected” error. This is a very common issue for Android users. This error has many reasons, but it blocks internet access through mobile data on Android phones. In this article, we will learn about the error, and we will give you the 3 possible solutions to fix it.
What is Mobile Network State Disconnected?
It is like a problem between your android phone and the mobile network. This problem can occur when the device didn’t show an internet connection icon and disconnected the internet on your phone. There are several reasons for this issue. Sometimes, it happened because you want to connect to a 4G network, but your SIM card won’t support 4G, or it’s only 3G Sim Card. Let’s see how to fix the issue.
How to Fix Mobile Network State Disconnected?
There are several reasons why you face this problem on your Android Device. Here is the list of all possible solutions for this error that will help you solve It. Here are the three solutions for it. You can try all solutions to fix the issue.
1. Change Mobile network data to 3G.
Nowadays, we all are using the 4G android phones, but sometimes our sim card only supports the 3G network connection, and you need to update your sim card to 4G. You need to change your data network to 3g or automatic (It will choose the network your sim card supports) and check if it works to solve the Mobile Network State Disconnected problem. Here is the way to change your settings:
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone.
- Tap on Connections > Mobile Networks.
- Now, tap on Network Mode
- Now, select 3G (CDMA) as the preferred Network Mode.
2. Disable Wi-Fi connection
Only some premium Android phones support the functionality to connect the Wi-Fi and data networks simultaneously. Thus, when you enable a Wi-Fi connection while your data connection is on, the data network will be automatically disabled. Maybe this is the reason for the Mobile Network State Disconnected error. Here’s the way to change the settings:
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Select Connections.
- Tap on Wi-Fi and toggle the button to off.
- Now, turn on the Airplane Mode for 20-30 seconds and turn it off.
- Finally, turn on the Mobile Data and check if the problem is solved or not.
- How to stop random people from adding you to WhatsApp groups
- How to connect Apple AirPods to an Android phone
3. Reset the Mobile’s APN Settings
If your problem is still not solved by using the two ways above, you can Try changing or resetting the APN settings to solve the Mobile Network State Disconnected issue. The APN Settings are automatically set by your sim card operator when you insert the sim card into your new Android Smartphone. If you find it empty or incorrect, then here is the way to change the API Settings.
- Open Settings.
- Go on Connections > Mobile Networks.
- Tap on Access Point Names.
- Now, tap on the three vertical dots at the top right corner and select Reset To Default.
That is all about how you can fix the Mobile Network State Disconnected error. If your friend has the same error, then share this article with them.