Going live on TikTok has the same benefits as going live on any other social media platform. This is your chance to talk to your audience in real-time.
People can ask you questions and talk to you in real-time when you’re live on TikTok. Live broadcasting has an element of spontaneity and realness to it. After all, you’re not cut, edited, or filtered. The chaos is exciting because anything can happen. Live broadcasts give you a chance to show off your skills and build your brand.
When you go live on TikTok, people can send you virtual gifts, which is a big plus. You can then turn these gifts into cash. You could even use this tool to raise money for charity, though, to be honest, the “exchange rate” isn’t that great.
How many TikTok followers do you need to go live?
Not all TikTok accounts come with the ability to live stream by default. To use this feature, TikTok users must be at least 16 years old.
Only accounts with 1,000 followers can use the Live feature on TikTok. There are rumors that accounts with fewer followers can still go live. We tried it, and it didn’t work. This answer is also in our article; I hope it helps you.
How to go live on TikTok
If you have access to TikTok’s live streaming features, here’s how to go live on the app.
- On the bottom of the home screen, click on the Create icon.
2. Swipe live from the bottom.
3. Choose an image and give your live stream a title.
4. Click on the “GO LIVE” button when you’re ready.
You can use the three dots to switch the camera, add effects, add moderators, and filter comments while live on TikTok. You can add a co-host to share a split-screen live broadcast with a friend, visitor, or colleague.
How to go live on TikTok while using a tablet
If you are using a tablet and want to go live on TikTok, follow the same steps as using the TikTok app on your phone.
How to schedule a live event on TikTok?
With TikTok’s events feature, you can alert your followers to an upcoming Livestream. Follow the steps to do it:
- In the top right corner of your TikTok profile, Click on the calendar icon.
- You must create an event by giving it a name, a start time and date, a description, and a duration.
- You can share the URL to your live event via in-app chat or embed it in a video once it’s ready.
- On your events page, hit + icon under Related videos to record a promo video. Record your video, add a link to an event, click Done, and then Post.
How to do a live stream with a co-host or guest
If you are live on TikTok and need to add another user to go live with you, follow the steps below to add them in your live chat as a co-host or guest.
- Select Add co-host or Add guests at the bottom of the screen while broadcasting a Live.
- Now choose the person as a co-host or guest.
How to Go Live on TikTok without 1000 Followers
I have seen multiple individuals go live on TikTok without having 1000 followers. So all I’m asking is that you locate the Live button, and if it doesn’t show, please follow the steps below to request the TikTok add a live option to your account.
- Open the TikTok app and click on the Profile icon from the bottom right side of the screen.
- Click on the three-dot menu to open settings.
- Scroll down until you find the Support section, click on Report a problem under the support section.
- Click on Live/Payment/Rewards, then select the live host.
- Now, click on I can’t start a live.
- You need to select No, for the question, Is your problem resolved?
- If you’re skilled at influencing others, submit a report and ask them to enable Live for your account. Alternatively, request help from somebody who is a better writer.
- All you have to do is write that you are unable to go Live since the feature is not available for your account and urge them to activate the Live option for your account. You should also note that your followers are urging you to go live, and they would appreciate it.
- The next step is to provide a current email address where TikTok can reach you.
- Now, Click on Send from the upper-right corner.
I hope your dought is clear on how to go live on TikTok with 1000 or without 1000 followers. If you have any questions regarding this topic, then ask us in the comment section.
See Also: How to Download Instagram Reel Videos