How to Merge PDF Files on Computer, Phone: Simple Steps
There are several methods that allow you to combine PDF files. After all, combining PDF files solves quite a few problems, one of them being the ability to share multiple PDF documents in one. This way it is not necessary to open the files one by one, then close and repeat. In this article, we will show you how to combine PDF files on your computer and smartphone.
Merge PDF Online
The first method we suggest does not require you to install any third-party apps on your device. This method is absolutely free and works online for all major platforms, i.e. Windows 10, macOS, Android, and iOS. Now follow these steps.
- On your computer or smartphone, visit ilovepdf.com and select the first option, Merge PDF.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select the PDF files you want to merge, go ahead.
- After selecting your files, select Choose > hit Merge PDF.
- On the next page, you will receive a message that your files have been merged. Hit Download Combined PDF go forward.
Merge PDF on Android
If you are an Android user, you will be glad to know that there are many apps on Google Play that allow you to merge PDF files for free. We tested PDFelement and found it to be among the best. Follow these steps to merge PDF files on your Android phone.
- Go to Google Play and Download and install PDFelement by Wondershare. Once the application is installed, open and the first thing you will need to do is configure it.
- Tap on Set up > Allow access to the Downloads folder. This will set this folder as an authorized path.
- Go back to the main menu and tap the hamburger icon in the upper left. Then touch Merge documents > touch the + icon what do you see above> hit Authorized route.
- Select the PDF files you want to merge. Repeat the process by tapping the + icon and selecting multiple files.
- Once you have finished selecting, touch the merge button in the lower right corner to start the process.
- Once the fusion is successful, touch save > touch authorized path > edit name at the bottom and hit Create.
- Then your file will be saved on your phone.
Merge PDF on Mac
By far, this is one of the easiest methods that allows you to merge PDF files. If you have a Mac, follow these steps.
- To go Discoverer and open the folder where your PDF files are saved.
- After that, select PDF files what do you want to merge> the right button of the mouse > click Quick actions > and select Create PDF.
- This will create your combined PDF file.
Merge PDF on iPhone, iPad
Just like on Mac, there is a native way on your iOS device to merge PDF files. This one is pretty easy and straightforward too. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the File application in your ios device and browse for the PDF files you want to merge.
- Tap Please select at the top> brand PDF files> tap the three dots icon in the lower right corner> tap Create PDF. That’s.
These were some of the easy methods that allowed you to easily merge PDF files on your computer and smartphone for free.