WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most widely used applications for both texting and voice or video calls. WhatsApp allows you to communicate with your friends by text message, call, or video chat. It does not permit the recording of audio or video calls. But you shouldn’t worry because there are ways around that and third-party apps that can help. The best ways to record WhatsApp audio and video calls on Android and iOS smartphones will be discussed in this post.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on Android
On Android, it’s easy to record WhatsApp voice calls. Call Recorder: Cube ACR is an application that lets you record phone calls. But it’s important to know that not all phones can use the app. So, I suggest you go to their support page first to see if the app will work on your phone. You can check to see if this app works on your phone by clicking on this link. If your phone is on the list, follow the steps to record WhatsApp voice calls on your Android phone:
- Go to Google Play Store, Download, and install the Cube Call app.
- Open the call recording app Cube Call then minimised it and then go to WhatsApp.
- When you make a voice call with WhatsApp, you will see a Cube Call widget. If not, open the settings for the Cube Call recorder and select Force VoIP call as a voice call.
- Call back and see if the widget is there or not. If you still get an error, it means that the app might not work with your phone.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on iPhone
It’s hard to record a WhatsApp voice call on an iPhone. There isn’t a specific app that makes it easy to record voice calls on WhatsApp. But there is a way around it, and all you need is a Mac and an iPhone. Here’s how it works:
- Use the lightning cable to connect your iPhone to a Mac. Choose “Trust this computer” Option.
- Launch the QuickTime App on the Mac. Click “File” and then “New Audio Recording”.
- Tap the record button in QuickTime and choose iPhone as the device you want to use.
- Now, using an iPhone call your phone through WhatsApp. Once you’re connected, click the “add user” icon.
- Now, call the person whose voice you want to record and start talking. When you’re done, just end the call and stop recording in QuickTime. If you save the file to your Mac, your WhatsApp call will be recorded.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls on Android
There is no official way to record WhatsApp video calls on an Android phone, but there is always an alternative Options. You can easily record a WhatsApp video call using the screen recorder app on your Android phone. There are several apps on Google Play that record WhatsApp video calls. The AZ screen recorder app is one example of this kind of app. The app lets you record video and audio from WhatsApp calls. Here’s the guide to record it.
Step 1. For Whatsapp video call recording, you first need to download the screen recorder application. Download AZ Screen Recorder
Step 2. After downloading the screen recording application, please open it, and the icon will appear on your smartphone’s screen.
Step 3. Now, whenever you make a video call on WhatsApp, click on the icon that appears on the screen. You will see a Video Recording icon by clicking on it, video call recording will start.
Step 4. To stop Whatsapp video call recording, you can swipe the notification panel and clicking on the option stop recording.
When the call begins, press the record button on the AZ Screen Recorder widget. When you’re finished, just stop recording and your WhatsApp video call will be saved in the device.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls on iPhone
Apple added a built-in screen recorder to iOS Devices which, to be honest, is pretty useful. You can also easily record WhatsApp video calls on your iPhone with this feature. This also means that you don’t need any third-party applications on your iPhone to record WhatsApp video calls. Here’s how you can use it:
- Go to Settings and open the Control Center from there. Tap “Customize Controls,” and then just add “Screen Recording” to the list of active controls.
- To start recording, open the Control Center on your iPhone and tap on the Screen recording option.
- Now, open the WhatsApp app and call the person you want to record the conversation with.
- To record the audio, make sure the microphone is turned on and the call volume is at its highest level.
- Once the call is over, just stop recording and save the file on your device
In this way, you can easily do Whatsapp video call recording on your android phone. I hope you have liked this little article and if you liked this article, please share it on social media.