How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Google Photos on Mobile, Web
Google Photos is one of the best free photo backup services available online. If you ever accidentally deleted photos from Google Photos, there is a way to get them back. You can easily recover deleted photos on Google Photos by following the steps outlined below. Google Photos allows you to access photos stored on a phone and on the web. But what if you accidentally delete some files that you didn’t intend to do and now you want to get them back? There is not much you can do if you want to recover deleted photos from Google Photos trash after 60 days. Well, keep reading as we tell you how you can recover deleted photos from Google Photos on mobile devices and on the web.
How to recover deleted photos from Google Photos on Android
Recovering deleted Google photos in Android it is a very simple process. Follow these steps:
Open Google Photos on your Android smartphone, tap the hamburger icon from top left and select Trash.
Select photos would you like to restore by long pressing in them.
Your photos will automatically reappear in the photo library when you return.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos on iPhone
Here is how you can easily recover deleted photos from Google Photos on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open Google Photos in you iOS device, tap the burger icon from top left and select Bin.
- Now, tap the three horizontal dots icon from top right and tap Please select.
- Now choose the photos and once done, press Restore.
- Your photos will reappear in the photo library when you return.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos on the Web
This is the best way to recover deleted photos from Google Photos on the Web:
- Open Google Photos on the web going to https://photos.google.com/ in your computer’s browser.
- To proceed, check in with your Google go, if you haven’t already.
- From the home page, click the hamburger icon in the upper left corner and select Trash.
- Choose the photos you want to restore. Once done, click restore button in the upper right corner just above the “Empty Trash” button.
- After this, your photos will automatically reappear in the photo library.
Please note that deleted photos and videos remain in the trash folder for up to 60 days. And there is also no way that you can get them back if more than 60 days have passed since you deleted the media files. So act while you can.