Instagram has introduced a much-needed recently deleted feature that will allow you to view and recover deleted posts in the app. The company says it has also added protection to help prevent hackers from compromising your account and removing posts you have shared. The feature is rolling out to both Android phones and iPhones gradually, so there’s a chance that not everyone will be able to access this feature yet.
Until now, there was no way to restore deleted files. Instagram posts, but now you can easily permanently delete or restore content from the Recently Deleted folder. All photos, videos, reels, IGTV videos, and stories that you choose to remove from your feed will now be moved to the Recently Deleted folder so you can access your deleted content later. It is important to note here that deleted Instagram stories that are not in your archive will remain in the folder for up to 24 hours and everything else will be automatically deleted 30 days later.
Instagram: How to Restore Deleted Posts
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to restore your deleted Instagram posts.
- Install the latest version of Instagram from Google Play or App Store.
- Open the app and go to your Profile.
- Tap on the burger menu in the upper right corner and go to Settings.
- To go account and click the new Recently deleted.
- Your recently deleted content will be displayed on the screen.
- Now touch the mail want to retrieve and then touch the three dots icon on top.
- You can now choose to permanently delete the post or get it back. Faucet Restore to recover your deleted post.
- While restoring, you will need to verify that you are first for security reasons. You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on your phone number or email ID.
- Now enter the code and tap Confirm.
- Your deleted Instagram post will be recovered.
you can visit our how-to section for more tips.