The ability to schedule live streams was just added to Instagram. The feature, known as Live Scheduling, allows you to schedule your live stream on instagram for up to 90 days in advance, with followers being able to set reminders to tune in. Instagram’s Stories feature allows users to start a live video. This tool is very useful for ambitious creators who want to increase their engagement. It also allows users to communicate with their instagram followers directly.
Creators will be able to create excitement for a significant announcement, a future event. The post, description, and prompt with the live link will be visible to followers. Creators can even publish countdown Stories and much more using Live Scheduling.
Follow steps to schedule a live video on Instagram
While starting A Live Video on Instagram is simple. A Live Video can be scheduled by any Instagram user, not only creators. In the Live video, Instagram users can also add other followers. To schedule a live video on Instagram, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Now you need to Swipe left to open the camera.
- On the right side of the screen, a Schedule option should appear. Select Schedule and enter the event’s name in the ‘Video Title’ field.
- Click on Start Time and choose a date and time in the future for scheduling.
- Now, Tap on Schedule Live Video.
- Users can publish the Schedule live as a post with their followers; They will also receive notifications before going live.
I hope you all understand how we can schedule the live video or live streaming on Instagram. If you have any issues related to this topic, then ask us in the comment section.