JPG to PDF: How to Convert Images to PDF for Free
If you convert JPG to PDF, you get two benefits: you can compress the PDF file, thus achieving a smaller file size than JPG, and doing so will preserve the original quality of the PDF file, which is not the case with JPG. Also, you may want to convert image files to PDF because many scanned pages are often saved in JPG format, which is not read-oriented. Follow this guide as we tell you about the methods that allow you to convert JPG to PDF.
Convert JPG to PDF via website
The first method allows you to convert JPG files to PDF online. The best part is that it works the same on all major platforms, including Windows 10, Mac OS, Android and ios. Follow these steps.
- To go hipdf.com and select Image to PDF.
- On the next screen, select JPG to PDF.
- Then select Choose File and then select the file you want to convert.
- Wait for the file to load. Once loaded, press Turn into. Once the conversion is done, press to download.
Convert JPG to PDF on your computer offline
If you want to convert JPG files to PDF on your computers specifically, this method will allow you to do it on your Mac or Windows without having to install a third-party application. Follow these steps.
- If you are using a Mac computer, open the JPG file in Advance.
- Then click Archive > from the drop-down menu, select Export as PDF. Now, edit the name and remove the jpg extension> press save.
- If you use Windows 10, open the JPG file and give the Print command, i.e. Ctrl + P.
- In the printer settings, select Microsoft Print to PDF. Check the photo size and fit you want for the PDF> click Print.
- On the next page, enter file name > select location where you would like to save the file> press save.
Convert JPG to PDF on your iPhone
- to download Photos PDF: Scanner Converter from the App Store.
- Open the app and tap the camera roll.
- Now, select image what would you like to convert> tap Please select. After the image is processed, press Create PDF.
- On the next page, enter the name from the PDF file. Set the orientation and margins if you want. Once configured, press Create PDF.
- Once the PDF document is created, select it> tap Share > select Save to files.
- Your converted file will now be saved in the Files app on your iOS device.
Convert JPG to PDF on your Android
- Download image for Image to PDF Converter by DLM Infosoft from Google Play.
- Once the application is installed, open it> on the home screen, touch the + icon at the bottom> select JPG file you want to convert.
- After making your selection, touch the PDF icon at the top right> enter PDF details> tap OK.
- Your new PDF file will be saved on the phone. While this app has annoying ads, it does its job perfectly well.
By following these simple methods, you will be able to easily convert any JPG file to PDF documents in no time.