PDF to PPT converters are readily available. PPT is the presentation format that was popularized by Microsoft Powerpoint. In case you want to convert your PDF files to PPT, there are several ways to do it through online and offline methods. In a PPT document, you can add animated texts, transition effects to slides, audio, or even a video, all of which are not possible to do in a PDF file. In this guide, we tell you a couple of methods that allow you to convert PDF to PPT.
Convert PDF to PPT Online
There are many third-party websites that allow you to convert PDF to PPT, and the one we recommend is ILovePDF. You can visit this website on your computer or phone and convert a PDF file to a PPT document for free. Follow these steps.
- Visit ilovepdf.com and select PDF to PowerPoint.
- On the next page, press Select PDF file to choose the PDF file you want to convert. After making your selection, press Open.
- Once the file is uploaded, press Convert to PPTX.
- After the conversion is complete, press Download POWERPOINT to save the PPT to your device.
- This method is completely free and works on all major operating systems, including Windows 10, Mac OS, Android and iOS.
- Alternatively, you can also try other third-party online websites that allow you to convert PDF to PPT. Some of the best are hipdf.com, smallpdf.com, and pdf2go.com.
PDF to PPT Converter with OCR
If you don’t mind paying to convert PDF files to PPT, then Adobe Acrobat DC it is a very good option. It also allows you to convert PDF to PPT offline. If your PDF is a scanned document, Adobe Acrobat DC will automatically perform OCR on it. To get started, follow these steps.
- On your computer, open the PDF document in Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Once the file is uploaded, click Tools in the top panel> click Export PDF.
- Click on Turn into stop and choose Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Finally, click on Export to Powerpoint to save your new PPT file locally on your computer.
As we mentioned earlier, Adobe Acrobat DC offers a paid subscription. However, you get the first seven days as a free trial. During that time, you can use all of Adobe’s services, and once you are satisfied with them, you can choose to continue or cancel your subscription before the next billing cycle. Click here to check plans and prices.
In addition to these two methods, you can also use Microsoft PowerPoint for this process. However, for that you will need first convert PDF file to Word document and only then will you be able to convert the Word file into a PPT.