Suppose you switch to an iPhone from an Android device, and you need to transfer your files and photos from an Android device to an iPhone without using the Computer, then do not worry; here is the complete guide on how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone.
We all know that we can use whatsapp to transfer our photos, but sending photos using whatsapp will reduce the image quality. So sending photos, you can use Bluetooth, but it prolonged process because of diffrent operating systems. Here are some ways to let you directly transfer photos from Android to iPhone without a Computer, and it is faster than Bluetooth. In this article, we will see both the ways to transfer photos.
How to transfer photos from Android to iPhone using google photos
When we talk about transferring photos from one device to another, Google Photos is one of the best apps to share photos without reducing the photo quality. So we are going to use google photos to transfer photos from Android to iPhone. Here is the step by step guide to understanding the process.
Steps to transfer photos using google photos
1. Install the google photos app on your android device(Most android smartphones has it by default)
2. Sign in to your google account.
3. Click on profile picture the top right corner, and you will see the photos settings option down there. Click on it
4. There are too many options in the setting, so you need to select back up and sync.
5. Turn the toggle for Back up and sync to the ON position. It will enable the photos sync and upload the photos from the android device to google photos.
6. It takes some time to upload photos to google photos.
7. Now, open Google Photos on your iPhone device.
8. Login with your Google account that you used on an android device. Now go to Settings > Back up & sync enable it.
9. Once you have enabled the backup and sync option in Google Photos on your iPhone, your iPhone will start downloading the photos you uploaded from your Android device.
After the download is completed, you will locate your Android photos are now available on your iPhone.
How to transfer photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
If you are looking for the easiest way to transfer files, you need to use the file transfer application to transfer your photos from Android to iPhone. But the file transfer app you are going to use should be available in google playstore and the apple app store. We listed an app called “Send Anywhere(File transfer)” available for Android and Apple devices. It very trusted app. You can see its ratings in google playstore(4.8). Here are the steps to transfer your photos.
Steps to transfer photos using Send Anywhere App
- Download the app on both devices. Send anywhere for Android And Send anywhere for iPhone.
- Open the app on both devices.
- On your Android device, you will see the photos tab after the recent tab. Click on it
- Select the photos you need to send to your iPhone. after selecting the photos. You see the send option appear in the down right corner and click on send.
- In the next tab, you will see the options like a 6-digit code, a QR code, and a Share Link option. At the bottom of the screen, you see the option search option for search nearby devices. Click on search.
- After this, you will see the nearest device using the send anywhere app. Choose your iPhone device.
- You will see the notification on your iPhone device. Click on confirm. Your photos transfer successfully from Android to iPhone.
That’s it; your photos are transferred successfully. You can use other methods like share links, QR code to transfer photos.
How to Transfer Files (Photos and Videos) from Android to iPhone without Computer via Bluetooth?
All the smartphones in the world have the feature like Bluetooth. Bluetooth is a wireless connection used for the transfer files from one device to another device. When you talk about its disadvantages, it is slow compared to other file transfer apps; But there is no other option than slow transfer is better. Here are the steps to transfer photos from Android to iPhone.
Steps to transfer photos using Bluetooth
- Turn On the Bluetooth on both the devices and pair them to be easy to exchange data.
- Select the file that you want to transfer to the Android to iPhone via Bluetooth.
- Tap on the Share.
- You will see the soo many sharing options; find the Bluetooth and click on it.
- Choose your iPhone device from the Available Devices to where you want to send the file. That’s it; you will receive the photos on your iPhone device.
Sending process will depend on the size of the images. Bluetooth transfer is slow; if your file size is large, it will take time to transfer.