YouTube is the go-to video platform for watching movie trailers, launch events, music videos, game broadcasts, and more. But in the times when you don’t have internet access, you can always rely on watching YouTube offline, that is, saving them locally on your device.
In January, we already told you about Ways to Download YouTube Videos to Watch OfflineAnd therefore, in this article, we will take it a little further. This time, we have found some ways that let you know how to download YouTube videos in bulk. Keep reading this guide and it will show you how to download YouTube playlists.
Before proceeding, make sure to download only Youtube videos with the permission of the creators. You should always respect the work of the creator before downloading videos and you should use the files responsibly.
Download YouTube Videos in Bulk Through an App
If you are looking for an application for your computer that can download YouTube videos in bulk, then look no further than 4K Video Downloader. Although this is a paid app, its free version is ad-supported and offers much more than just downloading YouTube playlists. Follow these steps to bulk download YouTube videos on Windows or Mac.
- Download and install 4K video downloader and open it.
- Now open any YouTube channel on your computer> click Playlists > the right button of the mouse any playlist and click Copy link.
- Switch to 4K Video Downloader app and press Paste the link. Then click Download Playlist.
4K Video Downloader supports multiple file formats and you can also use this app to download videos from other popular video sharing platforms like Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook, etc.
Download YouTube Videos in Bulk Through a Website
If you can’t install an application on your computer, you can still download YouTube videos in bulk via YouTubePlaylist.cc. Follow these steps to download YouTube videos in bulk on your Windows or Mac.
- Open any YouTube channel on your computer> click Playlists > the right button of the mouse any playlist and click Copy link.
- In a new tab, visit YouTubePlaylist.cc and create a new account.
- Once this is done, paste the YouTube link in the search bar on the YouTube playlist website and press get in.
- Let the website finish processing. Once this is done, all the files will be ready to download. All you have to do is dial All title video and you are ready.
Besides downloading the videos in bulk, there is also an option to cut and download a certain length of individual videos. YouTubePlaylist.cc supports downloading videos in various file formats, and in addition to YouTube, you can also download videos for offline viewing from other video sharing platforms like Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
Download YouTube Playlists with Videoder on Android
If you are an Android user, follow these steps to download YouTube playlists using the Videoder app.
- Download and install the Videoder application on your phone.
- Open Videoder> tap Youtube in the top bar> open any YouTube channel.
- Once the YouTube channel loads, tap Playlists > tap any playlist> press the download button > touch to download.
- Alternatively, you can copy the playlist link via a browser or YouTube app and then paste it into Videoder to start the download.
Download YouTube Playlists on iPhone
Sadly, there is no app like Android that allows you to download YouTube videos in bulk to an iPhone’s local storage. If you are an iPhone user and still want to download YouTube playlists in bulk, you can follow these steps.
- On your iPhone, go to Youtube application and visit any channel.
- Go to channel Playlists tab> tap any playlist t> press the to download button to save all videos at once. This method also works on Android devices.
These are some of the simple ways that allow you to download YouTube playlists for offline viewing on your phones or computers.